Sabrent UGA-2K-195 USB 2.0 to VGA/DVI/HDMI Adapter for Multiple Monitors up to 2048×1152 / 1920×1080 Each (DisplayLink DL-195 Chipset)
- Connect three or more monitors to any brand of laptop or desktop (one adapter required per monitor)
- Plug and play USB 2.0 connectivity to VGA, DVI, or HDMI monitors and projectors
- Uses top-of-the-line DisplayLink DL-195 chip, supporting resolutions up to 2048x1152 / 1900x1200
- Windows 8/7/Vista 32/64 and XP 32-bit drivers via Windows Update, download, or disk
- Linux and Mac beta-quality drivers available but with important limitations --details below
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 0.5 x 1 inches; 0.31 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.31 pounds
- ASIN: B00ABNLEWO
- Item model number: UGA-2K-195
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionThe Sabrent USB Display adapter utilizes the very best available DisplayLink graphics chipset, the DisplayLink DL-195, which supports a full-range of resolutions up to 2048×1152/1920x1200. The Sabrent UGA-2K-195 enables you to connect multiple monitors with any notebook or desktop (one adapter required per monitor, up to 6 adapters on one Windows PCs or up to 4 adapters on a MAC). Simply connect via USB directly to an available USB port or through a AC-powered USB 2.0 hub. Now you can multitask with a dedicated monitor for each document or application.
· 1 x USB 2.0 to DVI Graphics Converter.
· 1 x USB 2.0 Cable
· 1 x DVI-I to VGA/D-Sub Converter for use with a VGA display.
· 1 x DVI-I to HDMI Converter for use with a HDMI display.
· 1 x Driver CD.
· 1 x User Guide
Windows 8/7/Vista/XP drivers install automatically via Windows Update, but a driver CD is included in the package for your convenience.
Supported Operating Systems include:
Windows 8(64bit/32bit), Windows 7 (64bit), Windows 7 (32bit), Windows Vista (64bit), Windows Vista (32bit), Windows XP (32bit)/ Mac OS X However, driver updates are released regularly and can be downloaded from DisplayLink's site.
Supported Resolutions: 2048×1152, 1920×1200, 1920×1080, 1600×1200, 1680×1050, 1400×1050, 1280×1024, 1280×768, 1152×864, 1024×768, 800×600, 640×480.
*Since the Sabrent UGA-2K-195 adapter is natively DVI, the HDMI support is only for video display; this adapter has no audio function. (Audio can be transmitted separately and directly from the computer's sound card to the intended display or to speakers, but this is completely independent of the Display Adapter.)