Fosmon HD1831 3-Port HDMI Switch with Pigtail Cable
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $8.00
- Amount Saved: $11.99
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Intelligent Function: Smart, automatic operation - has the key-press-switching function
- Works well with Blu-Ray, Cable Box, PS3, PS4, Xbox One S, Xbox 360, etc - Support 3D
- Comes with one fixed 1'3/4 ft. HDMI cable (pigtail) - Plug and Play
- HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, computer resolutions up to 1920x1200
- HD Audio and HDCP Compliant
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 8.5 x 0.75 inches; 0.16 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.16 pounds
- ASIN: B008GVOVK0
- Item model number: HD1831
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Ran out of HDMI ports on your HDTV/monitor/projector? Want to reduce the mess of cables connected to it? Fosmon's 3x1 HDMI Intelligent Switch with Pigtail Support will take care of these problems. It has 3 HDMI input sources to provide plug-and-forget auto sensing capabilities that automatically switch inputs when a signal is detected. A button to manually switch between the 3 sources is also built-in.
Powered from Connected Devices
No power adapter is necessary to make this switch work, as long as the connected devices supply sufficient power. HDMI cables have the capability to deliver power from connected sources.
HDMI Supported Features
Up to 1080p, HDCP 1.0/1.1, 12-bit Deep Color, 3D, and uncompressed/compressed audio formats are some of the newer HDMI features supported on this switch.
The 24K gold-plated connector on the 20in / 50cm cable resists corrosion and reduces tarnish.
Features and Specifications
•3 HDMI inputs / 1 HDMI output
•Supports 12-bit Deep color per channel; maximum of 36-bits across all channels
•Supports 3D devices
•Maximum Single Link Video Range: 1920x1080p
•Supports HDCP pass-through
•Supports 2.5Gbps/250MHz per channel, maximum bandwidth per display is 7.5Gbps
•Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
•Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital, DTS-HS and Dolby TrueHD
•24k gold-plated connector
Plug-and-forget auto sensing only works correctly for devices that do not output continuous voltage over the HDMI port when turned off. Powering on a device gives it output priority over the other two devices. Output priority is given to the next device on the switch if the current output device is turned off. Make sure the connected devices supply enough power to the switch.