1byone 50 Miles Amplified HDTV Antenna with Amplifier Booster USB Power Supply To Boost Signal and 20foot Coaxial Cable, Shiny Antenna
- Free for Life - Never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again! The 1byone Super Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna can pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD.
- Amplifier Kit - Use our included amplifier to boost signal from far away towers.
- Full HD - 50-mile range allows access to far away broadcast towers, delivering full 1080p HD to any digital-ready TV.
- Longer Cable, Easier Setup - Our included 20-foot coaxial cable makes it easy for you to place the antenna in the area with the best reception in your house, and is especially useful for customers whose TV's are not near windows.
- Buyer Guarantee - We stand behind our products 100% with a 12-month warranty. Please note that over-the-air reception is dependent upon environmental factors and we cannot guarantee reception in all conditions. We do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all orders to allow you to test the antenna's suitability in your area.
- Product Dimensions: 13.6 x 10.4 x 1.97 inches; 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B00RFLXE0A
- Item model number: OUS00-0566
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product Description1byone Super Thin TV Antenna
1. Receives free High Definition TV broadcast signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW, and PBS). Supports 1080p HD.
2. Can be easily hidden from view behind a picture, bookshelf or television.
3. Fast setup in 3 easy steps – Unwrap, Plug in, and Scan channels.
4. Easy to place high on a window or wall or flat on a table for great reception to watch crystal clear HD shows! You may also use the 1byone TV antenna stand for tabletop placement.
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts.
2. You should retune your TV and digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels.
4. Signal quality determines how many channels you can receive as well as picture quality. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
5. All of our antennas have a 12 months warranty. If you are not satisfied with the amount of channels you are receiving, please contact us so we may immediately assist you and help to solve any problems you have.